Business Digital transformation
Our approach to transformation is by unlocking the human capital under 4 different pillars. Peoples, Processes, Strategy and Technology.
Fit for Purpose Technology
Strategy: Correct Guidance
1. Right Standard Process
By applying standard work to these steps, we can reduce waste and ensure we are running efficiently. The reason that standardized work is so important in warehousing and distribution (or operations in general) is that it allows us to understand variance in our processes and to make appropriate corrections.
Process optimization design and deployment by functional area: Creation of E2E Standard process to secure a bulletproof operation. The benefits of standardization. Fundamentally, standardization means that your employees have an established, time-tested process to use. When done well, standardization can decrease ambiguity and guesswork, guarantee quality, boost productivity, and increase employee morale
Order to Cash
This process begins with the custome creation up to the post-delivery customer services.
- Customer master data entry
- Lead, opportunity and quotation management
- Order and contract entry (creation, availability check and booking)
- Order fulfillment (physical and digital fulfillment)
- Trade Investment
- Customer payments / collection
- Cash application
Source to Pay
The purchase to pay process, also known as the P2P process, connects the procurement and entire supply chain processes within a company through the goods receipt process, and finally to the payment issued to the vendor.
- Material requirement planning
- Vendor Selection
- Request for Quotation
- Purchase Requisition
- Purchase Order
- Good Receipt
- Good Receipt Invoice
- Invoice Verification
- Payment to Vendors
Financial Control and Planning
- Financial accounting and reporting: Formulating accounting policies and maintaining records, producing financial statements, and reporting. Statutory reporting
- Internal controls and reconciliation: Checking and monitoring that company policies are adhered to, and reconciliation of erroneous transactions.
- Business planning and management accounting: Developing strategy and annual budgets, analyzing and guiding performance (BPM)
Way to Sell
A sales process is a set of repeatable steps that a sales person takes to take a prospective buyer from the early stage of awareness to a closed sale.
- Customer Prospecting
- Handling Objection
- Closing and Follow up
Way to Manage Resources
Resource management involves creating plans and processes so that those resources can be managed, engaged and retain in the long term.
- HR Policies
- Corporate Relationship
- Culture and Engagement
2. Engaged Employees
Many factors contribute to being successful in business. Having a sound strategy, having a marketable product or service, and having efficient processes are all important. But it falls to the people within the organization to actually execute on the strategies, plans, and processes to make a business successful
Cultural Program for Employee Engagement
Define and Design what is the company culture, who do we want working with us, how do we want people to see us.
What is the actual sizing that I need, what are the roles and responsibilities that are required. Do we have the right people in the right place?
Create the correct Capabilities
Design and Deploy a fit for purpose capability agenda for each employee based on the role and process requirements.
- Critical thinking or problem-solving.
- Adaptability and flexibility.
- Innovation and creativity.
Define and Design an ongoing engagement program to secure proper engagement and effectiveness across company
3. Fit for Purpose Technology
Technology has important effects on business operations. No matter the size of your enterprise, technology has both tangible and intangible benefits that will help you make money and produce the results your customers demand. Technological infrastructure affects the culture, efficiency and relationships of a business
Enterprise resource planning (ERP)
Are used by organizations looking to manage their business functions within a centralized and integrated system. ERP is commonly used by companies working within the supply chain to help keep track of all the moving parts of manufacturing and distribution. However, ERP can be utilized by a number of different industries including those in healthcare, nonprofit groups, construction and hospitality. Organization needing to manage their staff, customers and inventory can all rely on ERP benefits.
- Benefit for Small Companies:
- Transparency: Instead of each department having their own information system, all relevant data can be shared and accessed by a few clicks.
- Quick Decision Making: Real time data provided by the ERP can be beneficial for management, marketing, account and enables your organization to male vital decisions on time which reduce the overdue of deadlines.
- Boost Productivity: Perhaps one of the enormous benefits that can be enjoyed from ERP for small business is an Increase in productivity which is important for any company bottom line.
- Exceeding Collaboration: Implementing an ERP for small business can bring huge change to the matter of struggling with collaboration.
- Reduce Operation Cost: perhaps most important fact for many small business owners is that an ERP system evidently reduces overall operating costs.
Point of Sales and Omnichannel
Integrated Omnichannel Retail Management Solutions
- Point of Sale & Checkout
- Seamless Payments
- Pricing & Promotion Management
- Centralized Gift Card & Voucher Management
- Loyalty & Customer Management
- Merchandising, Replenishing & Forecasting
- Inventory Control & Stock Management
Tailored Software Development
Tailored software is designed to suit the user, the company and the way they work. That is, it seeks to satisfy all needs and adapt as best as possible to what a company needs. Process and user digitalization enable efficiency and productivity across the organization.
A native mobile app is a smartphone application that is coded in a specific programming language, such as Objective C for iOS or Java for Android operating systems. Native mobile apps provide fast performance and a high degree of reliability
A Web application (Web app) is an application program that is stored on a remote server and delivered over the Internet through a browser interface. Web services are Web apps by definition and many, although not all, websites contain Web apps. Web apps required connection to run and are used for small process digitalization or non-business critical.
Power Apps Low Code and Cost
Power Apps is a suite of apps, services, connectors and data platform that provides a rapid application development environment to build custom apps for your business needs. Using Power Apps, you can quickly build custom business apps that connect to your business data
4. Strategy: Correct Guidance
Strategic planning is important to an organization because it provides a sense of direction and outlines measurable goals. Strategic planning is a tool that is useful for guiding day-to-day decisions and for evaluating progress and changing approaches when moving forward.
Create a clear path on where we want to be and how to get there.
Why is needed?
To be able to make People, Process and Technology sustainable in the long term an overall strategy must be landed and will be taken into consideration as the ruling guideline for the company model